SaraBella Fishing creates smart, beautiful fly fishing rods that perform with excellence & make a positive impact. Each one-of-a-kind SaraBella fly rod is made with love and careful attention to detail by our amazing team of Veterans & kick-ass Survivors. These rods are custom, local, and one-of-a-kind products that use locally repurposed hardwood and are hand-built, hand-wrapped, and finished by the SaraBella team. They come in a variety of sizes, colors, and grips with the option of adding custom text and a She's Fly logo.
*Prices range from $570 to $800
- Carbon fiber graphite material
- Locally repurposed hardwood for reel seats, cut/lathed by hand in Colorado
- Flor grade cork grips, built/lathed by hand in Colorado, cork imported from Portugal, no bleach/chemicals used to prepare cork
- Salt and freshwater hardware available
- All rods are 4-piece except the 6’6” x 3 wt (2-piece)
- Locally made tube included
- Locally made rod sleeve included
SaraBella Semi-Custom Rods
Enter your choice of rod color, thread colors, grip finish, and reel seat in the field above using the options provided in the product photos above. You can choose three thread colors, including only 1 that is metallic.
Example: Rod = Sparkly Purple; Thread Colors = Metallic Silver, Dark Teal, Candy Apple; Grip Finish = Natural; Reel Seat = Cherry