The Miss Mayfly™ Breathable Chest Wader provides an exceptional and flattering fit for women of all shapes and sizes while optimizing performance with extreme comfort, ease of movement, and durability. The medium-weight fabric is suitable for year-round weather conditions with appropriate under layers.
- Convertible Chest-to-Waist, Lightweight Comfort Suspender System
- Fleece-Lined Hand Warmer
- One Hidden Inside Zippered Pocket
- One Outer Waterproof Zippered Pocket With Key Clip
- Contoured Quick-Release Buckles
- Elastic Safety Belt
- Adjustable Bust Drawstring
- Gravel Guards
- Plush Neoprene Booties
- Double Layering In the Lower Legs with Air Venting
Check out the Sizing Guide and these step-by-step instructions for finding the perfect fit. If you have more questions about how to measure yourself, please schedule a virtual fitting with us. We can walk you through the sizing process from the privacy of your own home!
- Slim: Good for slender or thin to slightly athletic body types. (Small-Medium)
- Curvy: Good for athletic/muscular shapes, curvier or hourglass shapes who have a fuller bust/waist/hip, or shapes that carry a little extra weight. The Curvy is also a good choice for slim bodies who wear thick winter layers. (Large-XLarge)
- Full: Good for those who fall on the smaller side of plus sizes such as XXL/2X. The full is also good for Curvy women who need extra room for thick winter layers.
- Plus: This is a fuller plus size range and fits those who wear a 3X or 4X.
- Supreme: The Supreme is for those who need a little extra room than the plus sizes provide and can fit up to 63" Hip. The Supreme has a mid-range bootie size fitting an 8-10 shoe and a mid-range height so that both petite and taller women can wear it. The Supreme is also good for Plus-sized women who need room for thick winter layers.
Miss Mayfly™ Women's Breathable Wader
Limited Warranty: Miss Mayfly guarantees these waders to be free from factory defect for 12 months after the date of purchase. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by the consumer's improper use or care. This guarantee does not cover fabric tears or damage that occur after purchase. Minor damages can be repaired for a minimal fee. Please email contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or or directly reach out to email@example.com for warranty services.
Exchanges & Returns: This product may be exchanged if it does not fit correctly, is damage, or is defective. You may be refunded if you are unhappy with this product or if it is damaged and/or defective and a replacement is not available within 60 days. Non-defective products will only be refunded if they are returned within 30 days, in the original packaging, and in new & unused condition. Return shipping must be paid by the customer unless product is defective.
Please call She's Fly at 1-970-682-4704 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization Number. The RA# will be your tracking number throughout the return/exchange process. You can also contact Miss Mayfly directly at 1-888-204-9227.
To extend the useful life of your Miss Mayfly waders, please follow these care instructions:
- Always dry and store your waders by hanging them in a ventilated area. Do not store in bags or containers for extended periods of time as, mold can grow and compromise the breathable membrane.
- Hand Wash Occasionally with MILD detergent, rinse well, and hang dry. Dry both sides by turning inside out. Rubbing "fabric to fabric" will help remove dirt and stains. If exposed to salt water, rinse thoroughly and dry after each use. Do NOT machine wash or dry. Do NOT bleach or iron.
- Do not directly expose wader material to repellents that contain DEET, which can break down the waterproof coating.
- Recondition waders periodically, depending on frequency of use, by applying a coat of DWR (Durable Water Repellent) spray to freshly cleaned waders following the manufacturer's directions.
- When using a patch kit to repair a tear in wader, the repair must be done to the inside of the wader material to seal the waterproof membrane.